Happy 2019 Friends!
Today is my 48th Birthday and the anniversary of this blog, although I am a bit ashamed to admit this is a blog. It is mostly a compilation of my columns from the Beatrice Daily Sun.
I love writing for the newspaper and at the point that I started this… that was as big of a risk as I was willing to take on, but this year is about being fearless. It is about living my best life and the life that God gave me for a purpose! Happy Birthday and Yay for me!
I don’t really like making resolutions (since I usually fail within the first month), but this year I am going to call them goals.
- Spiritual Goals:
- Grow in maturity by spending time with God daily in prayer, worship, reading and reflective journal.
- Read/Listen to at least two books a month.
- Marriage Goals:
- Plan for a date day or night at least two times a month.
- Family Goals:
- Do at least two family meals at the table per week without electronics.
- Career Goals:
- Learn something new each day.
- Seek out and apply for one new grant each week.
- Write something new each day and post to blog at least three times a week. Share on instagram.
- Continue with “to do” diagramming.
- Financial Goals:
- Become debt free and in control of finances in 2019.
- Physical Goals:
- Exercise daily – 10,000 steps or elliptical
- Complete 48 Day Transformation with Optimal Wellness.
- Drink 92 oz of water each day.
I think this is going to be a great year!